Want to be a part of the team of Rafter Six Ranch? Our high energy, enthusiastic staff base are fun to work with and mesh like a family. Rafter Six is known for its Western Hospitality, and that starts with our staff. Requirements are a good work ethic, friendly people skills, a willingness to learn and grow as an individual and team. It is also important to be flexible, mature, hard working and motivated.
We offer a variety of staff accommodations such as; cabins, trailers and wall tents. Must be 18 years or older.
Keep us in mind for Spring 2014!
Positions available include:
- Prep Cook
- Dish Washer
- Dining Room Server
- Wrangler/Trail Guide
- R-Ex (Rotational Experience) – a “job rotation” that employees go through most areas of the ranch on a weekly basis.
Front Desk Reservation Clerk:
- Completetion of High School and Hospitality training required
- Minimum 2 years of job experience
- Must be fluent in English, other languages an asset
- Previous experience with Hotel Reservations software an asset
- Experience with multi-line switch board, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Basic accounting and record keeping, complete balance sheets and cash reports
- Cashier experience an asset
- Specfic duties include registering guests, process group bookings, provide product information, Sales
- Looking for someone with excellent customer service skills
- Be able to provide information on hotel facilities, services and surrounding area
- Must be a mature and reliable team player with a positive attitude
- Problem Solving skills
- This position requires a significant use of memory and multi-tasking